I am temporary associate professor (Privatdozent) in the Embedded Computing Systems group at TU Wien.
My primary area of interest is the theoretical approach to distributed algorithms, currently focussing on automated verification of fault-tolerant distributed algorithms.
CV from January 2016.
- an up-to-date list of my publications.
- my ACM Author-izer page provides free access to my papers that were published with ACM.
- my papers at dblp.
- PC member of Euro-Par 2016 for the topic “Distributed systems and algorithms”.
- PC member of SSS 2016.
- Co-organizer of the NETYS 2016 Workshop FRIDA: Formal Reasoning in Distributed Algorithms.
PRAVDA. Parametrized Verification of Fault-tolerant Distributed Algorithms (FWF)
- APALACHE. Abstraction-based parameterized TLA+ checker (WWTF)
- RiSE. Rigorous Systems Engineering (FWF)
Technische Universität Wien
Institut für Technische Informatik 182/2
Embedded Computing Systems Group
room: DE 02 11
phone: +43 (1) 58801 – 18263