I am temporary associate professor (Privatdozent) in the Embedded Computing Systems group at TU Wien.
My primary area of interest is the theoretical approach to distributed algorithms, currently focussing on automated verification of fault-tolerant distributed algorithms.
CV from January 2017.
- an up-to-date list of my publications.
- my ACM Author-izer page provides free access to my papers that were published with ACM.
- my papers at dblp.
- General Chair of DISC 2017.
- PC member of CONCUR 2017.
- Co-organizer of the DISC 2017 Workshop FRIDA: Formal Reasoning in Distributed Algorithms.
PRAVDA. Parametrized Verification of Fault-tolerant Distributed Algorithms (FWF)
- APALACHE. Abstraction-based parameterized TLA+ checker (WWTF)
- RiSE. Rigorous Systems Engineering (FWF)
Technische Universität Wien
Institut für Technische Informatik 182/2
Embedded Computing Systems Group
room: DE 02 11
phone: +43 (1) 58801 – 18263