Postdoc researcher (Projektassistent) at Forsyte, Institute of Information Systems, TU Wien.
Projects and tools
- Principal investigator in the project “APALACHE: Abstraction-based parameterized TLA checker“, together with Josef Widder (co-PI) and Helmut Veith (core team).
- Author of the Byzantine Model Checker (ByMC) and Checker of Asynchronous Parameterized Systems (CheAPS).
- co-organizer of FRiDA’16, FRiDA’15 and FRiDA’14.
- PC member of FMCAD’17, TMPA’17, PSSV’17, PDP’17, SYNASC’16, SSS’15 (Formal Methods and Distributed Algorithms track), TMPA’15, SYNASC’13.
- member of External Review Committee at CAV 2016.
- workshop chair at CAV 2013, co-organized by Forsyte.
Check our case studies of fault-tolerant distributed algorithms.
Research interests: Model Checking, Parameterized Model Checking, Verification of Distributed Algorithms.
Curriculum vitae: konnov-cv.pdf
I received my PhD in Feb. 2009 (called “candidate of physico-mathematical sciences” in Russia) and Specialist degrees in Applied Mathematics from Lomonosov Moscow State University. In Nov. 2008, I defended my PhD thesis on Parameterized Model Checking of Distributed Systems (in Russian) under supervision of Vladimir A. Zakharov and Ruslan L. Smeliansky.
How to parse my name: Igor (Игорь) is my first name and Konnov (Коннов) is my last name; I also bear the second name Vladimirovich (Владимирович) after my father, but it is usually omitted outside of Russia. That is — and this is for Google Scholar — my full name is Igor Vladimirovich Konnov.
Please also note that there are other researchers, whose names are written as “Igor V. Konnov” or “I.V. Konnov”, and whose names I do not mention here to help Google Scholar. I cannot review papers on equilibrium problems.